The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for Everyone in Your Professional Life
Does shopping for your boss stress you out? Stuck with a small budget this holiday season? Looking for ideas that are better than a gift card or chocolate? (Don’t deny it, I know you’re considering it.)
We’re here to help—because we know this can be such a struggle—with 35+ ideas for anyone in your network. Yep, that’s right. Your boss, your co-workers, your networking contacts, your clients, your Secret Santa, the assistant you greet every morning. Everyone .
Plus, they won’t cost you an arm and a leg (which is always a plus).
1. Maps Desk Calendar , $18
To show it’s OK to feel a bit of wanderlust, even in the office.
2. Garden in a Can , $14
You may not be able to buy your green-thumbed colleague a plant, but this is a pretty OK substitute.
3. State Slate Cheese Boards , $20
Now there’s no excuse not to have a wine and cheese party (or, just a cheese party).
4. Swell Water Bottle , $25
An elegant way for your co-worker to stay hydrated. Perfect for the athlete!
5. Lavender Floral Diffuser , $25
You could get them a candle like you do every year, or you could get them something way cooler…
6. The Carry on Cocktail Kit: the Moscow Mule , $22
For the classy cocktail drinkers and mixers.
7. Hammered Mini Cocktail Shaker , $16
Speaking of alcohol, this might also do the trick.
8. Real Ugly Socks Sweater Sock Do-It-Yourself Box Kit , $24
For the person who always rocks a pair of goofy socks, let them make their own!
9. Vive Le Color! Vitality Adult Coloring Book , $15
The ultimate stress-reliever.
And for more options, check out these 21 adult coloring books !
10. Peppermint Spoons , $10
Spice up your co-worker’s typical cup of coffee (or hot cocoa, no judgment here).
11. Game of Phones Card Game , $22
Put your phones to good use with this hilarious game.
12. Artisan S’mores Kit , $20
Chocolate and marshmallows—what’s not good about that?
13. Binge Watching Survival Kit , $21
So your friend can binge his or her favorite series anytime.
14. Mini Waffle Maker , $18
Who doesn’t love having breakfast at their disposal at all times? (Not I)
15. Jane Austen Classic Novels , $19
Spruce up their favorite book. Or, get them a new one to enjoy!
16. Corgi Year of the Critter 2017 Calendar , $13
If he or she is a corgi fanatic, this desk calendar will make every day a puppy day.
17. Gilded Monogram DOF Glass , $18
18. It’s Skin Cookie and Hand Creme , $10
So they can always have cookies in the office.
19. Bear Hot and Cold Pack , $6
Great for the person who always packs lunch (and/or has a bad back).
20. Grilled Cheese Kitchen , $20
If you’re nice enough they just might make one for you.
21. Light-up Beanie , $20
Keep the holiday spirit alive with the accessory that does it all.
22. White Cat Post-It Note Holder , $12
Who doesn’t know a cat-lover in the office?
23. Zodiac Journal , $18
To write all those New Year’s resolutions in. (And for more ideas along these lines, look at these awesome notebooks !)
24. “There Are So Many Reasons to Be Happy” Trinket Dish , $14
For the especially happy desk mate.
25. “Evil Genius” Mug , $15
In case someone needs a daily reminder.
Want even more mugs that will make anyone’s mornings better? Look hereand here .
26. Untranslatable Words Card Set , $18
When you just don’t know how to describe how much someone means to you.
27. Merlot Infused Coffee , $20
Because who says you can’t have both?
28. “You Are a Badass” Button and Book , $10
If your boss is especially awesome.
29. “I Survived Another Meeting That Should Have Been an Email” Ribbon , $4
A simple way to thank anyone you know for being a real trooper.
30. Power Nap Office Pillow , $24
For the co-worker who really needs to conk out every once in a while (if they don’t believe power naps work, have them read this ).
31. “Stay Humble Hustle Hard” Sign , $15
Because hustlers should be recognized and encouraged.
32. Tea Man Infuser , $12
Breaking traditional tea habits. As a special additive, try this sweet medley tea collection .
33. Zebra Chopstick Pair , $13
For the co-worker who always eats sushi for lunch. Always.
34. Donation to Their Favorite Charity
And for the givers, warm their heart with a thoughtful donation.
35. Career Coaching , $30
Give your favorite person a 30-minute career Q&A session with a mentor coach right here on The Muse. Just use promo code: MentorGift2016 (valid through the month of December 2016).
Still don’t see the perfect gift on this list? Check out our other holiday gift guides for that special work pal:
- 15 Secret Santa Gifts That Will Be a Hit in the Office
- 15 Awesome Gifts to Buy for Your Boss That Won’t Break the Bank
- 15 Great Co-worker Gifts That Are All Under $20
- 15 Cheap Holiday Gifts You Can Give Anyone in Your Professional Network